Friday, February 1, 2008

Just a brief intro

Hi to everyone who has the (mis)fortune to be reading my blog. This is a blog devoted solely for DVD reviews of my childhood show, "Power Rangers". So... if you came for a generic DVD review blog, then make haste and click away from this blog ASAP.

Ahem, over the years, Power Rangers changed and mutated into something I just grew out of, but my love for the golden-era show (1993-1998) still remains.

As the blog stands, I will be providing various reviews of Power Rangers DVDs (although some those highly anticipated season box sets will be R2) out of order. I hope to have the German release of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 3" box set in two weeks, and so that will most likely be the first DVD review among many others, I hope.

No comments: